８. 本校保留随时修改本条例及细则之权利而无需另行通知。 如有任何争议，将以本校之最终决定为准。
New Student Enrolment Terms and Conditions
1. All contents on the Chong Hwa Independent High School Kuala Lumpur 2024/2025 New Enrolment webpage belong to the school. By using this webpage to register, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions stated.
2. Applicants need to ensure that all details and supporting information submitted are complete, accurate and valid.
3. After the school evaluates the results, applicants who meet the conditions for guaranteed admission will be enrolled as new students for 2022.
4. Guaranteed admissions and applicants by way of examination must sit for the entrance examination on 14 October 2023 (Saturday).
5. Before the entrance examination, applicants must pay the registration fee in full, upload all relevant documents and download the examination admission card as proof of registration when sitting for the entrance examination.
6. Confirmed registrations cannot be cancelled, and all payments made are not refundable, the registered enrolment cannot be transferred to others.
7. If an enrollee is absent for three days continuously after the start of the 2024/2025 school year, this will be regarded as an automatic renunciation of the enrollee’s status as a student of this school. All payments made are not refundable.
8. Our school reserves the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions without any prior notice. In the event of any disputes, the school’s decision is final.